Controll, Customize, Connect over Voice?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SeKa, Nov 19, 2011.

1. SeKa

SeKa Registered

Another suggestion: Why not controll, customize, connect rF2 over voice commands. The whole sim, as a option. This would be great in my opinion. Way to go for, ISI?

The most drivers are organized in leagues, or like this. They have in most case Headsets in good quality. Commands over voice means 375893937 less Buttons and keystrokes. That can mean also more concentration, and less stress for some people. I think it would be worth, and a unique feature for rF2

2. Tripp

Tripp Registered

i test spotter 2.17 to do voice command s with say short commands in the mic that works great instead of maunally write commands in the rfactor chat BUT... it was not 100 % spotter regognice sometimes wrong and open chat window and write in wroong command i just say and hit enter lol so it not worked 100% but is a great addon anyway if is can do a better version on the VR.exe that spotter 2.17 use this can be possible to use in rfactor 2

3. MarcG

MarcG Registered

pretty sure this was in the "Wish List" thread so lets hope for its inclusion, if not now then in the future, would be very cool.

4. SeKa

SeKa Registered

I tested 4 years ago Dragon Naturally Speaking. It was not so bad, but not enough as a prof solution. I am sure the best solution must be ingame, away from OS.
    A build in speech recognition would have the ability to cover the needs.

5. Lazza

Lazza Registered

I think you're better off just asking/hoping for the plugin interface eventually being able to monitor what's going on in the GUI and being able to interact with it on the user's behalf (not that that's a simple thing with custom GUIs... but the same goes for an ISI voice solution). Once you have that capability in the interface someone can find a suitable third-party prog and implement any such features.