Content purchase

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sergey Fedotov, Dec 23, 2020.

1. Sergey Fedotov

Sergey Fedotov Registered

Hi devs :)
    I see the discounts for packs. I already have Bentley, Ferrari and Radical GT3s. GT3 bundle contains all GT3 cars. I should pay for already purchased cars again? :)
    I want to buy other GT3s but will not do it.

Thank you :)

2. Lazza

Lazza Registered

Well, for info the Ferrari isn't in a pack (and sounds like it never will be), I don't think the Bentley and Radical GT3 were ever in a pack together so I guess you bought those separately?

11 cars in the GT3 bundle (they say 12, one's a minor update only), so you'd be buying 9 of the 11 and at half price. Doesn't seem a bad deal if you'll use them (or need them to race).

You won't get any sort of discount for what you have, so really it just comes down to whether you want/need the whole lot. This sort of thing has been discussed a lot, everyone's aware of it, the devs are aware of it, they price the bundles to encourage their purchase. Same goes for the need to have all cars being used on a server in order to race on it.

Ultimately if you don't like it don't do it, but in that case you'll never have them all (or, probably pay full price for them individually, which would be a bit silly with the packs there). The game doesn't show any duplicate purchases, you can buy an item 5x and the game will still see it once, so it'll cause no issues.

Anyway, your call, do whatever you're comfortable with.

3. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

Can't stress that part enough. If the Host server has the entire GT3 content(or any of the other groups of cars), then to join that server, you too must have all the cars.