Congratulations on the great simulator (difficulty playing online)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CezarF1, Jan 25, 2017.

1. CezarF1

CezarF1 Registered

Hello, I'm here to congratulate this team, rFactor is a great simulator, they're all good, but since everything is not perfect, it should be easier to play online, but a lot of rFactor show 10 very good

2. Depco

Depco Registered

I'm not sure how to read that post. Are you being genuine in your assertion that rF2 is great, or are you being cheeky and trying to say rF2 is not great but in a backhanded way? I suspect the latter. Can you clarify for those of use who can't rear sarcasm across the great wide web.

3. Marcel Offermans

Marcel Offermans Registered

@CezarF1, if you can please be explicit about the problems you are running into when playing on-line then I'm sure there are a lot of people on this forum that can help you out with those. Just tell us, or ask questions.

Badboy and bwana like this.
  4. Mr_Mints_Taboo

Mr_Mints_Taboo Registered

I agree. RF2 is great. I bought into the Beta and was disappointed, (Not as good as RF1, I thought) but after a break of a loooooong time, I am really impressed with how it has progressed.

He is right about the online side of things too: is there a way to slow the other drivers down to my level? Some of them are just far too fast for my liking.;)