Competitions no register button

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by Brendan Hearne, Aug 14, 2022.

1. Brendan Hearne

Brendan Hearne Registered

Hello all, after looking around for a while... I see issues joining competitions but nothing specifically like this. I am able to sign up for the competitions and the content either downloads or seems to work fine. I get the countdown, but never any "register" button. I pretty much bought the game for racing online and the competition system looks pretty cool. Hoping there's a simple solution and I'm maybe just not as familiar with rF2 as raceroom and ACC.

2. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

A lot of people seem to have some difficulties either getting the System to let them in after registering or even registering itself. I just had an issue where I registered for a series that had concluded the day before.
    Try exiting rF2, and rejoining and note any error messages so you can pass them on here.

Brendan Hearne likes this.
  3. Brendan Hearne

Thank you for the reply. The weird thing is I get no error messages. Have tried exiting and rejoining, shutting the game completely, all to no avail. Everything I've read so far is people getting error messages. I just get the countdown and no register button or anything to actually join the race. Super frustrating.

4. Brendan Hearne

Nobody has run in to this? Not being able to register for competitions is killing this title for me.

5. 006

006 Registered

Brendan Hearne likes this.
  6. Brendan Hearne