Clio Race Sound issue

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dukey_40, Jul 26, 2012.

1. Dukey_40

Dukey_40 Registered

Newbie back yet again to bother you all ;)

When I get to race the Clios (happened at MM Park and Snetterton) the engine sounds are really distorted at high revs, at the start and amongst the traffic particularly..practice and qualifying sessions were fine..

Never had any issues whilst in race session with the classic 60's cars..only these and the Clio Cup cars raced so far..

Would this be any issue with my sound card or maybe I need to adjust in game volumes currently for this?? Any idea/advice welcome..

2. JOR

JOR Registered

It's the known clio sound bug, will probably be solved with a future clio update.
    For the time beeing you can 'try' to lower the soundlevels ingame with respectivly 50% for each (opponent, engine,....)

3. Dukey_40

Dukey_40 Registered

Thanks for clarifying JOR..yep altered the in game sound levels re-opponent etc a short while ago ;)

4. buddhatree

buddhatree Registered

Just to be safe Dukey_40, it's a good idea to post things like this in the bug report sub-forums:

http://isiforums.net/f/forumdisplay.php/88-Build-90-Bug-Reports-Problems

If it's an issue that hasn't been reported, it's easier for the Devs to find, and if it has been reported, you'll most likely see it in the thread list (and possibly find a workaround) :)

5. Dukey_40

Dukey_40 Registered

Yeah sorry buddhatree..realised that after I'd submitted the original post...will do in future ;)

1 person likes this.