Clio PC shows missing when its NOT missing!

Discussion in 'Technical Archives' started by Kelju_K, Mar 2, 2014.

1. Kelju_K

Kelju_K Registered

After the update 494 my clio PC seems missing when its installed.
    did download it again and installed it again (few times actually) and no help.

My install is lite, server prob. full install?? maybe problem there???

Screenshot here:
    View attachment 11814

Cant play multiplayer because of this, and it pisses me off quite a bit frankly. and not least because i bought this game second time as a gift to my friend and now we cant even play together. £#&¤"!!!!!

edit: admin can move this thread to bugs section, was a bit too hasty out of frustration. sry about that...

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2014
  2. MJP

MJP Registered

According to your screenie you only have the separate downloadable Clio PC version installed.

The reason you can't install that F2R vmod is because it's asking for the version that comes with the Lite/Content installers.

Code:
    Clio_PC v1.0              - comes with the Lite/Content installers
    Clio_PaceCar v1.0         - the separate download version (33MB)
    Renault ClioCup_Car v1.41 - the current version of the Renault Clio 197 car (98MB)
    Just download the B494 Lite installer and install over the top of your current install and that should give you back the version that vmod requires.

3. Kelju_K

Kelju_K Registered

Thanks MJP that did the trick.
    That leaves one wondering about the purpose of the downloadable clio pc. i thought it was for situations where you have accidentally deleted the one that comes with the installer...?
    Not much use for it if you cannot use it for its purpose now is there?

4. 88mphTim

88mphTim racesimcentral.net

The purpose is to fix the exact issue you had. You had deleted OUR pace car. The pace car in your image you are pointing to is NOT our pace car. :)

5. Kelju_K

Kelju_K Registered

the pacecar in the image IS downloaded from your website. what might confuse you is that in the screenie you see it only as "vehicle", not as multi cmp. reason for this is that it was the easiest way to make both, the F2R mod and the vehicle, visible in the same screenie.
    but thanks for your reply anyway.