CHANGE OF PLANS!!!! Revival Racing is running Howston's at Nuerburgring this Sunday

Discussion in 'Online Racing Discussion' started by Galaga, Sep 26, 2013.

1. Galaga

Galaga Banned

CHANGE OF PLANS!!!! Revival Racing is running Howston's at Nuerburgring this weekend.

60s F1 at Bahrain is being postponed. More info is forthcoming!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2013
  2. Galaga

Galaga Banned

OK. So now that I have been able to pull myself away from the Howstons for a moment, I wanted to give everyone an update on this weekend and beyond.

First of all, the release of the Howstons is of enormous importance to an organization like Revival Racing that is 100% dedicated to historic cars. These cars have been highly anticipated for a long time and have exceeded my already high expectations. So it goes without saying that Bahrain can wait :).

Additionally, for many of us the release of an updated Nuerburgring is very big news also. This track is a favorite of many, including me. It is certainly in my top ten favorite tracks, if not the top five.

I'd also like to point out that I have been alternating regular and test tracks ever other weekend.

For example, Malaysia is a regular track. Portugal is now a regular track because it was successfully tested online the weekend before last. Bahrain was to be tested this weekend but that is on hold b/c Howston release. FYI - A new version of Bahrain is also being worked on, which makes FOUR of my tracks with new or updated versions in development (a GOOD problem to have :)), but appears to be far from release.

So the Sunday after next, Oct 6, will be 60s F1 only and will likely be Sebring, unless updates to Silverstone or Essington are released or confirmed to be very far from completion.

Alternate weekends will also return to the normal 60s F1 only at test tracks after this weekend. Resuming with Bahrain.

I can also say that I am definitely going to be hosting permanent Howston-only weekly races at some of the same modern tracks as the 60s F1s, like Nuerburgring, Sebring and Mid-OH, but also possibly some tracks I don't run 60s F1 on, like Poznan, Toban, Euro Ring, Oran Park, Snetterton, Croft, etc. just as possibilities.

Exciting times!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2013