Championships

Discussion in 'Wish Lists' started by dano1990, Jan 19, 2012.

1. dano1990

dano1990 Registered

It would be nice to be able to run proper championships with some of these features included,

1.) Multi class points system, for example LMP1, LMP2, GT2, GTC class cars all score in effectively overall championship but also have a seperate class points system.

2.) Multiple races per event, for example the BTCC has 3 races per track.

3.) The ability to have reverse grids dependant on finishing order from the previous race.

4.) The ability to have different length races per meeting/track, for example a short track like Brands Hatch will run 24laps on a BTCC race whereas somewhere like donington will only run 16laps, Also be able to run different length races per race meeting, for example look at short oval racing in the UK, Heat races, Consolation Races and longer Finals. (Hope i explained that clearly.)

5.) Different numbers of AI at each race, for example maybe 16 cars at one race with 25 at another etc. Otherwise like in rf1 some tracks can handle more cars than others (Garages, Pit boxes etc) so when you get to the next round suddenly there isn't enough room for all the cars selected for the championship.

2. DavidG

DavidG Registered

I want lots more qualifying and race options and to be able to mix and match as I please. For instance, the British GT series generally runs 2 races per weekend, but also throws in a couple of longer ‘endurance’ events (which I think score double). The V8’s have a similar system. Also, many years ago the BTCC events ran with a sprint race followed by a longer race. Qualifying for the sprint race was single lap, whilst that for the longer race was a normal qualifying session. Add in F1 style qualifying, positions based on the previous race, reverse grids etc. This should all be available for single race weekends, but there should also be a custom championship option where we can change settings from event to event.

3. francotopa

francotopa Registered

and maybe too some system to be able to race a kind of "race of champins", in small combined circuits, just 1 or 2 laps, play offs, 1 vs 1... different and random car styles... it would be a nice complement to play in private leagues for example... i think they would be great events...