[CFEG] World Sports Car Challenge - P2 + GT3

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by overtheline, Oct 11, 2017.

1. overtheline

overtheline Registered

20171008211931_12.jpg

Trailer -
    Are you the kind of sim racer who loves Multiclass racing? Enjoy visiting some of the world's most challenging and prestigious tracks? Love challenging yourself and your friends to take on like minded players? Then this is the place for you.

Take GT3 and P2 to circuits in our petit endurance events (3-6 hours long). We offer a great mixture of circuits from Sebring, Dubai, to Silverstone. There will never be a dull moment as we spice things up with the legendary tracks being extended to 6 Hours, along with Night races taking place for some weekends. Challenge yourself and win REAL prizes with your friends (Trophies).

This is the place that you want to be, CFEG is a fast growing racing league with ambitions to expand across the best sims on the market. We have been hosting Multi-class Endurance events since our birth in 2014 and show no signs of slowing down. Our goal is to offer some of the best Multi-class events in the sim racing world, bringing fans into one place where they can share their experiences, thoughts and passion with like minded individuals. We hope you choose to race with us here at CFEG and wish you the very best of luck in each of our events. See you on track!

CALENDAR
    Calendar.png

For full details please visit our website @ https://www.chequeredflagendurance.com/
    OR
    Come speak with us on our Discord channel @ https://discord.gg/hgPE2u5

If you have any questions please feel free to ask​

Last edited: Oct 11, 2017
  2. overtheline

overtheline Registered

can i request this be deleted...as i realised i posted in the wrong part of the forum - apologise :)