centre temp/pressure bug on historics

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Deecee52, Aug 18, 2015.

1. Deecee52

Deecee52 Registered

Is this issue ever going to be addressed , i have been waiting nearly 3 YEARS to setup and race historics on more than minimum tyre pressure , it didnt take much longer to get to the moon

2. DurgeDriven

DurgeDriven Banned

OFFSA

I am sick of listening to whingers !!!

You have the best " driving" sim in the world and you still bitch.

If it gets fixed it will get fixed

If not tough titty !!!

3. Guimengo

Guimengo Guest

Have you driven the updated BT20 or are you referring to all of the 1960's cars? Only the BT20 has had a revamp earlier this year and it behaves much better. Yes, much better isn't perfect but it is a good few steps in the right direction. Even the Cobra seems to function better at pressures that are lower than expected.

Unfortunately we all must be patient and overlook that aspect. Not the easiest thing to do when it comes to having to build a setup but it must be done.

4. Deecee52

Deecee52 Registered

Then dont Listen , just go back to your cage and stay there until your ready to mix with humans

5. Deecee52

Deecee52 Registered

Yes G , you raced with us at Sr4L when we run the Brabhams , we have just finished a season with Lolas and are now revisiting the F2 , i was very disappointed that nothings changed since we ran them 2 years ago , i think ISI should concentrate on making what we have work properly instead of introducing new stuff

6. Guimengo

Guimengo Guest

Ahhhhh you are from Sr4L! Ok, you guys definitely know your historics :p. Like I said, the only historic car you should be looking at, then, would have to be the BT20 as it was updated this year. I don't think it received the full CPM treatment but some hybrid or revisiting of previous model as it - CPM - first came out on karts, someone can confirm with precise information. Unfortunately you won't find what you want for the F2s or other cars.

7. 88mphTim

88mphTim racesimcentral.net

Easy solution there is to stop reading them, and certainly stop egging them on... Which you're doing whether intentional or not.

8. 88mphTim

88mphTim racesimcentral.net

Yes.

9. Spinelli

Spinelli Banned

Thanks for the tip, I know tyre pressures have been messed up for apparently forever in RF2 (what other people say, I myself don't have any idea) but I never knew about this tip; I usually just drive on default pressures or whatever someone's sent setup has. I'm going to try this later.

P.S. If the U.S. really had been on the moon :)

10. Ekimelyobo

Ekimelyobo Registered

If they didn't go to the moon I would like to thank whoever else it was who placed the reflectors on the moon for the Lunar Laser Ranging Experiment, which was a valuable tool for amateur and professional astronomers for close to 50 years.

11. Spinelli

Spinelli Banned

yes, I thank whichever mission (manned or unmanned) put them there too. i didn't mean ever, but rather just the first claimed one.

12. Lazza

Lazza Registered

Good thing the Russians played along eh? :rolleyes:

13. Spinelli

Spinelli Banned

I didn't say they didn't for sure.

Anyways this convo (if it even was one) just ended with Paul's remarkably immature response.

14. Spinelli

Spinelli Banned

I don't know if I was joking ;)

15. Kristoff Rand

Kristoff Rand Registered

Have you tried reverse engineering the BT20 tire and comparing it to the ones on the others and seeing if you can build a tire? considered taking the BT20 tire and putting it on the other cars? Just throwing out suggestions.

Everything is there to build a tire. I built one... Not a good one I don't think... But, I built one and if I can do it.

16. Spinelli

Spinelli Banned

Not really, not at all.

17. Spinelli

Spinelli Banned

I wrote 5 words but you keep going on. You should research. Anyways, back to racing and RF2.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2015
  18. Spinelli

Spinelli Banned

and on and on, lol, listen to this guy.