Car with track mod package for online ...no one can download (failed)

Discussion in 'Component and Mod Packaging' started by Adrianstealth, Dec 22, 2012.

1. Adrianstealth

Adrianstealth Registered

Hi

Ive followed the instruction video (cars with certain tracks that are not already packaged together etc )

And opened it up in single player and installed & tested my newly created mod package

And can even setup a hosted server (using the new mod package selection )

But I (from my other pc) or no one else can download the mod (using the get mod button in servers page )

Am I doing some thing wrong?

2. Nimugp

Nimugp Registered

It appears that only vmods that have no 'spaces' in it can be loaded. If it does contain spaces it doesn't work.

EDIT :: When the instruction vids were made the problem probably didn't exist (haven't watched them actually), first reports + solution came in Build125 problem threads

3. Adrianstealth

Adrianstealth Registered

Hiya nimugp

You mean spaces in the title ? ( title name of mod )

4. Nimugp

Nimugp Registered

Yes.

And as an example, the latest mod name of ISI

ISI060-v10-SkipBarberRacingSchool.rfmod (this is how it is, and what seems to be working)
    ISI060 v10 Skip Barber Racing School.rfmod (it isn't like this, but with this the 'get mod' wont work)

5. Adrianstealth

Adrianstealth Registered

Cheers Nim

I'll try t with no spaces in the title then ( !/?!&! )

6. Abriel Nei

Abriel Nei Registered

You do have Get mod feature enabled?

Multiplayer.ini relevant settings:
    HTTP Server Port="64297" // range is 1025 - 65535. Used for file sharing (port must be open/forwarded if you are behind router)
    HTTP Server Enabled="1" // Whether the dedicated server starts a HTTP server
    HTTP Server Max File Size="100" // Maximum file size, in MB, that the HTTP server will provide
    HTTP Server Document Root="Packages" // Document root for HTTP server. This path is relative to path stored in data.path. data.path located in root install path