Car selection & TDF file

Discussion in 'Wish Lists' started by Daniel Huia, Oct 25, 2013.

1. Daniel Huia

Daniel Huia Registered

Hi just a few things I would like to see.

1. The additional track elemnts added onto the Wear, Dry and Wet of the TDF file i.e. Resistance=0.0 BumpAmp=RoadBumpAmp BumpWavelen=RoadBumpLen Legal=true Spring=0.0 Damper=0.0 CollFrict=0.4 Sparks=1 Scraping=1 Sound=dry

Example:
    Wear=1.00 Resistance=0.0 BumpAmp=0.005 BumpWavelen=3.0 Legal=true Spring=0.0 Damper=0.0 CollFrict=0.4 Sparks=1 Scraping=1 Sound=dry
    Dry=1.00 Resistance=0.0 BumpAmp=0.001 BumpWavelen=2.0 Legal=true Spring=0.0 Damper=0.0 CollFrict=0.4 Sparks=1 Scraping=1 Sound=dry
    Wet=0.84 Resistance=0.0 BumpAmp=0.004 BumpWavelen=2.8 Legal=true Spring=0.0 Damper=0.0 CollFrict=0.4 Sparks=1 Scraping=1 Sound=wet

2. Car Menu with additional level/s for selection as able to in rf1. Currently seems more difficult than really necessary with having to scroll across every single car.

Example:
    First Layer: Year/Country
    Second Layer: Car Manufacturer
    Third layer: Car selection

What the layers are named is really irrelevant just for us to be able to have the ability to be able to create these if desired and name them whatever. Perhaps to be able to have an image attached to the menu boxes would be an added bonus. As seen with rf1 some of the larger mods can incorporate over 200 skins/cars. To be able to navigate more easily to where you want to go would be muchly appreciated.

If any of the above is already possible then whoop whoop please share the knowledge.

2. Lazza

Lazza Registered

The car menu has a List option above it (I think!) that gives you a similar tree structure as rF1.

3. Daniel Huia

Daniel Huia Registered

Ok that's great possibly I just haven't seen it in any of the mods I have, which isn't many. Can anyone confirm if Lazza is correct?

4. Lazza

Lazza Registered

Go into the game, Vehicle Selection, and in the top right you'll see a checkbox labeled "List View". It'll toggle between that and "Spinner View" or similar.