Cant join my own server (anymore)

Discussion in 'Hosting Help' started by Numrollen, Mar 30, 2014.

1. Numrollen

Numrollen Registered

Hey,

i sarched around but didnt find a answer, hope i was not blind. But i hope someone can help me.

I made a package, opened a mass of ports until i find out that 64297 was missing :p Until i opened that ports i can join my own dedicated (on my machine). Now with the http port my friends can join the server but i cant. I get a "server connection failed". When i wait 40sec. and join, everything work very fast but when the screen appearrs where i normally see other people -> "connection lost". my own server didnt recognize that i was joining.

Do i need another ports? I altered the 64297 port and opened it up but i still cant join.
    Another strange this is that i often cant join other servers, the "join" button stays grey. When i click around to other server it works after a while. Feels like the ingame browser is very laggy so he cant get fast enough all data. I have 32mBit internet connection, should be fast enought.

Any chance to get this working?

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2014
  2. Kristopher Cobb

Kristopher Cobb Registered

I am getting the same exact issue as above. Brand new Build 770 install.

Mod is Hockenheim and FSR v1.3.

Exact same server with 1960s Monaco and Williams F2 have no issues.

3. Andy Bonar

Andy Bonar Registered

Same here. ..takes a lot of clicking around before I can join. But others can connect straight away