Can't get mods or tracks to install

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GunSlingerAUS, Feb 18, 2013.

1. GunSlingerAUS

GunSlingerAUS Registered

Hey guys

Just installed RF2 for an article I'm writing, and I'm having major issues installing content.

I've got the game working and patched to latest version. I have run a few of the series - the 60s car with a couple of tracks and skippy with one track. However, it's giving me an error in the mod manager about ISI formula masters, saying it's unable to install the mod. I've downloaded it twice now, and it still won't install, with the same error.

I also downloaded the huge 4GB track pack torrent, and copied every track into my Packages folder. The archive was tested and was not corrupt. Yet not one of these dozens of tracks is showing up in my mod manager, nor the game? I'm stuck with a handful of tracks and cars...

What gives? Why are these not working, even though I've followed the install instructions to the letter? Would be great if a guide to actually getting these mods to work was sticked somewhere on the site (that's your chance to point me to the sticky showing exactly that!)

2. TIG_green

TIG_green Registered

Install ALL the ISI content and remember to update that content too. You can see what content is missing in order to install by right clicking the file in mod manager and selecting properties and there is something called "installed content"(?). But there are lots of post about this subject here in rf2 forum.

3. 1959nikos

1959nikos Registered

In Mod Manager/Options uncheck Show mods only. Then you will see all tracks and mods. Install all.