can't define antialiasing in "configure sim" tool

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by gilloux31, Aug 21, 2013.

1. gilloux31

gilloux31 Registered

Maybe this issue has already been pointed out but i haven't find any topic about it in the forum

The problem is that i can choose an antialiasing level in the configuration tool, but it seems that this level is not saved. If i open the tool a second time, the level is still at "aucune" (no antialiasing so)

I d like to point out also that i have 9 level of antialiasing, but proposed in different languages which is a bit confusing for me : is it normal or not ?
    • aucune
    • niveau 1
    • niveau 2
    • niveau 3
    • level 4
    • level 5
    • level 6
    • level 7
    • level 8

Thank you for any help

2. Cangrejo

Cangrejo Registered

Look in the control panel of your graphic card. Surely you have the user defined antialiasing

3. o0thx11380o

o0thx11380o Registered

make sure your rfactor2 folders and all files are not set to read only. Also make sure you are setting up your graphics card settings to enable rfactor to set the level of AA. You might possibly have your card set to ove-ride all other settings and so on.

4. HKF0x

HKF0x Registered

The only workaround i found was to restart the game in english and save the AA, then revert back to french when it's done.
    Already reported in the v69 bug section, but different language are not the higher priority right now i assume.

5. gilloux31

gilloux31 Registered

Nice !!

You solved my problem !! Thank you