Cam Files

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BigDuke6, Jan 12, 2012.

1. BigDuke6

BigDuke6 Registered

Is there anyway to adjust the positioning of the CAMS in rF2?
    I'm not a huge fan of cockpit views, over the years with rF I've been able to get my driving view pretty much where I
    want it, by adjusting the nosecam in the CAM file of the Vehicle.
    I cant see any CAM files in rF2, Hoping the CAMS can be adjusted by us somehow.

My first impressions of the Beta are pretty Positive, I have a bit of a frame rate issue, but with lowering a few of the settings I'm getting around 70fps, so not to bad, though there is still some stuttering here and there, and yes the missus has complained about the noise from my G27 too ;) .

Thanks to the Devs for all the hard work in the past, my original rFactor purchase all those years ago has to be the best bang for my buck of all time.

Looking forward to seeing where rF2 ends up, From past experience with ISI I'm sure to enjoy the ride.

2. Jim Beam

Jim Beam Registered

by the looks not without making a new modid update...so you can only use it offline or you will "mismatch"

3. krivjur

krivjur Registered

Yes, would be nice if you could place loose files to replace some files even just for single player, outside of dev mode. Better would be to have a server setting for allowing some files to mismatch online (cams, cockpitinfo, sounds). This would negate some of the ID concept, but I rather would have some harmless customization for personal preference.

4. Jim Beam

Jim Beam Registered

yep the "customise" part of the rFactor motto seems to be gone

5. MS7XWDC

MS7XWDC Registered

thats not good