C6R setup for RF2 Demo player ( alien-like setup )

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Morgan Morand, Jun 28, 2013.

1. TrackToorist

TrackToorist Registered

2. Ronnie

Ronnie Registered

Shouldn't it be the other way round? Right now it is piece of cake. You should have tried the very first version of it in early builds. Quite a workout. ;)

Could you explain your problem in more detail? Give me something to work on.

3. Jack7793

Jack7793 Registered

I like this setup Morgan, felt better than the default one from the off. I do find the front tyres wear very quickly though so I'l be doing some tweaking. Like I said though, I like it :)

4. sg333

sg333 Registered

I'm running the C6R with only invincibility, no other aids. On a fully rubbered in Sebring I can do 2.03.xx after getting a stable setup. I've seen people online do 2.00.xx and I cant for the life of me figure out how they are getting these laptimes. I feel like i've won the lottery somehow hanging on to a 2.03 there :p

I agree with the people saying this car is a handful with the default setup. At Lime Rock its totally undriveable for me, but a few tweaks make it ultra stable with no aids.

5. David O'Reilly

David O'Reilly Registered

I just want to thank Morgan Morand for spending the time to help other drivers.
    Just in case the (very few) crtics of this setup asren't aware this is the only driver who could mix it with and occasionally beat Bono Huis in Formula Sim Racing.
    Morgan is a certified alien with poles and race wins in RF1 at the very highest level. To dismiss his work as uninformed just looks silly IMO.

It seems a good deed never goes unpunished (by some).