NEED INFO build 300 - minor - practice real road settings not saved

Discussion in 'Technical Archives' started by celkaris, Oct 4, 2013.

1. celkaris

celkaris Registered

Hi,

build: 300
    severity: minor
    reproductilibty: always
    mode: solo
    description: when re-starting a race session with practice, practice real road settings are not saved

steps to reproduce:
    - from launcher, hit solo button
    - choose vehicle + track
    - within race settings, enable practice session and select 'naturally progressing' under real road parameter
    - eventually customize other settings
    - race

Later (after client restart) try to re-run the exact same race: visiting the practice session race settings now shows another real road value.

This is a minor issue, but other parameters could also be involved, haven't check them all.

2. kaptainkremmen

kaptainkremmen Registered

I thought Naturally progressing was from practice-warmup-race etc. If you want a new session or restarted session to start where the other left off you can use 'user autosave' at the practice and set race to Progressing.

3. celkaris

celkaris Registered

no, i don't necessarily want the new session to restore the last race's road state, but just have the option set to its previous value without having to check race settings again.

4. 88mphTim

88mphTim racesimcentral.net

Are you changing any other selection between these races? Installed other mods? Changed track? Doesn't sound like it, but I don't think it does it for me like this, I think it sticks unless I change sessions options or track.