Buggy Textures and Laggy AI

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by WarPigsC4, Feb 6, 2018.

1. WarPigsC4

WarPigsC4 Registered

My rfactor 2 has been working fine ever since I downloaded it off Steam but for some reason it updated and started to cause the race AI to lag during races making it impossible to race in singleplayer, plus sometimes it will lag on my end too (in singleplayer even with the textures turned down to low), I'm also having texture problems with the F1 1999 mod with the breaks starting to go a weird pixel pattern.

2. Lazza

Lazza Registered

Check that your video config (from the launcher) is set to your video card, not 'Auto'. There have been reports of Auto causing issues. Unfortunately it could also be that your system was on the edge of performance and it has now tipped over, hard to tell without knowing your system specs. Third option, there could currently be performance issues that will be rectified in future builds.

3. ADSTA

ADSTA Registered

How many AI cars are you racing with?
    The more you have the harder your computer has to work.

4. ebeninca

ebeninca Registered

@WarPigsC4 the version without steam has been discontinued for a long time ago, you lost a lot till now. Describe you pc configuration, probably you don't have enough hardware to run in this new dx11 version.