Bug Replay Triple screen

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Nicolas Pailhes, Jul 3, 2015.

1. Nicolas Pailhes

Nicolas Pailhes Registered

Hello,

For owners of three screens, you have a problem on the replays display in widescreen?

2. gpfan

gpfan Registered

Yes there is a problem with the replay display, that occurs to me only on Multiplayer..... At the beginning of the session, when i enter on the server everything is fine. The problem comes later, after running some laps the replay stays wide like 3 builds before when the replay was with this kind of bug.... Offline is ok!

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2015
  3. Nicolas Pailhes

Nicolas Pailhes Registered

I have exactly the same problem, if someone find the solution, I'm interested :)

4. MartinG

MartinG Registered

I always have this issue with the controls in the replay - is that the same as you have (cannot see any screenshots of your issues) View attachment 17631

5. Spinelli

Spinelli Banned

The problem has been going on for atleast 2 builds now. When viewing cars (whether replay or live) you must press the enter to button in order to make the controls (play, rewind, fast forward, time, laptime, driver name, etc.) at the bottom disappear; then everything is fine. If you don't press enter to remove the controls then:

A. Multiview gets disabled
    B. HDR changes and everything has much more contrast with tons of dark areas in shadows (call me crazy but sometimes it looks better this way)
    C. Framerate drops considerably

6. MartinG

MartinG Registered

I don't think we are talking about the same triple screen replay bug. As I am still finding my way around rF2 I haven't got online yet, I am offline. Here is a SS (multiview with ViewParams enabled in this SS, but I get it without Multiview as well):

[​IMG]

(Can't get embedded images to show up for some reason...)

The controls at the bottom are all messed up.

resolution: 5760x1200

/Martin