[REL] Buenos Aires ePrix

Discussion in 'Locations' started by Leonardo Nogueira, Mar 26, 2018.

1. Leonardo Nogueira

Leonardo Nogueira Registered

Hi!
    I created from zero the track used for Formula E cars in the Buenos Aires ePrix in Puerto Madero.
    I'm learning about modding and the track is released but will be updated every time I find new things or have time to work in the problems!

The track is in Steam Workshop in the link below:
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1248103667&searchtext=

AIW created by Bernd...

Please, share your tips, suggestions and feelings about this track. My main worry is FPS beacuse the track has a lot of trees in the border of track, so, consuming more FPS (because it have to be 3d trees). Buildings will be updated soon too.

Thanks all

Corti, Mauro, bravotangosix and 4 others like this.
  2. Leonardo Nogueira

I plan release more formula E tracks, so, this track is in a folder/venue named VICGAMES Formula E

Sebastien Sestacq likes this.
  3. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

Well Done Leo! I am NOT a fan of e racing, but heck, rF2 will surely benefit if a goodly portion of the series can be created for purchasers of the e racing cars.
    :)

Leonardo Nogueira likes this.
  4. Brack Jabham

Brack Jabham Registered

Thank you, I'll try this. I think S397 may be doing more tracks though. Maybe ask them if there are any they are not doing to save you some time

Sebastien Sestacq likes this.
  5. Sebastien Sestacq

Sebastien Sestacq Registered

when I bought the dlc Formula-E I thought that the tracks of the season would arrive sooner .... a few months later still nothing ...o_O

thanks Léo!;)

6. Leonardo Nogueira

Well, I asked they about more tracks from this season but I think they cannot talk about it. If they release a version of this track (better than mine, of course) I remove mine... even if it's a payd version, because I think its a good choice support the original content of the developers...

Ernie likes this.
  7. Leonardo Nogueira

My first idea was create tracks that aren't used this season, but Buenos Aires was added later!

Corti likes this.