BTCC now can use mixture6 + hybrid together make it way too quick

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by zxd1997, Feb 22, 2023.

1. zxd1997

zxd1997 Registered

As we know rf2 use locked mixture for p2p before, and BTCC was using it like this
    locked 6 as p2p use for 2022, and when you use 15s p2p, it unlocks 6.
    I've said about 2021 always can use mix6 that make it too quick, but yep can be limit with limits.
    unknown.png
    but with the actually Hybrid comes to BTCC, now we don't need use p2p funtion to make the hybrid boost, but now we can use mixture 6 all the time like 2021. and even more, we have the hybrid 15s per lap to boost, which makes the cars way too quick that.
    example is doninton lfm race, I only did 20mins practice and get 1:08 high, quick people easily make 1:07 and I think alien can make 1:06 or even 1:05 in quali pace. it's too quick then, we're 1s+ quicker than last version thanks to the mixture 6 that now we can use. image (2).png image.png
    another example is silverstone national back straight (roughly test yesterday)
    1. mix5, 220 top speed
    2. p2p enable(last build) 226+ top speed
    3. mix5 + hybrid 226+ same
    4. mix6 226+same
    5. current version, mix6 + hybrid, 232+ top speed. difference is there.
    image (1).png check the pole lap, the toyota got 226 exact with slipstream, which means the either the p2p or the hybrid boost from mixture 5 is really close. BUT now we have mixture 6+hybrid, 1+1 = 2, it's way too quick now.

Since we already have the real hybrid and it works really well, I think the studio need to remove the mixture 6 totally, it's made for fake hybrid p2p, even it impact the 2021 cars also, but now we have correct implemention, we don't need this anymore now, to get a more reasonable speed on BTCC cars.