Broadcasting Panel and features are really nice

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Steve Cunningham, Dec 31, 2021.

1. Steve Cunningham

Steve Cunningham Registered

In case no one really uses the Overlay Control Panel features I have to say this is really cool.

I didn't know this existed and I don't recall being able to see the overlays on my drivers screen.
    However, in spectator mode all works as it should and it's pretty darn cool I must say.

I would have never hunted around for other standings or relative screens if I knew this worked like this.
    So just a matter of getting it working while driving and I'm encouraged to be on the hunt for more racing equipment.

FYI the BMW M4 Class 1 2021 on short oval track looks like it's going to be really fun.
    Server is up and watching this on the spectator mode is actually very cool looking AI looks very raceeee to me.

Anyhow keep up the great work. I wish I knew more about making scratch build cars it looks fun and more content is always going to attract more drivers.

Just wanted to shout out with some praise to the programmers.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2022
    atomed likes this.
  2. Steve Cunningham

Steve Cunningham Registered

Now if I can just figure out the best way to use it. To understand how the replay, events, schedule features work.