1. Paul Loatman

Paul Loatman Registered

Blank

Last edited: Apr 8, 2017
  2. Jamie Shorting

Jamie Shorting Registered

I do believe it's designed to work with Arca Sim Racing only.

3. Guy Moulton

Guy Moulton Registered

Be careful if you get anything from these guys. I needed customer service on my Lightning SST that was supposed to have "lifetime" warranty. Turns out Sim-Gear is no more and Gorilla Customs has taken over support duties. I tried to contact them repeatedly about a software issue and all I ever got was an answering service and never a call back.

4. Panigale

Panigale Banned

FWIW, best to avoid these unknown shops. Neils, Leo Bodnar, and PSE wheels look like a safe bet. I'll have a wheel by PSE sometime in Aug. this year. I've lost count how many places I've contacted that either never responded or never ended up having product available.
    Hopefully Neils will have wheel options soon, what he has done so far looks incredible.
    *BTW very courageous Paul to buid your own watch. Most car and race fans I know love watches, just part of the sickness we all suffer.

5. Jamie Shorting

So did you ever hear back from them?

6. Jamie Shorting

7. Spinelli

Spinelli Banned

ARCA SimRacing is based on the ISI rFactor 1 engine, so how could the wheel only work with ARCA SimRacing?

8. Navigator

Navigator Registered

As far as I can see of how the FFB works on the pictures (cilinder on the back) the wheel will not be able to rotate that much.
    Guessing on 180 degrees max.

9. Jamie Shorting

Beats me Spinelli. lol. I do remember reading somewhere that it was built for ASR only but of course I could be wrong. I suppose it's all a moot point now anyways since they aren't responding to Paul which leads me to believe they aren't making them anymore and probably haven't for awhile now.