Big mods that have gone very quiet recently...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BanjoMaster, May 30, 2012.

1. BanjoMaster

BanjoMaster Registered

Being that the prospect of these mods appearing on rF2 was what prompted me to spend 4 figures on new computer, wheel, etc., I was wondering if anyone had any inside info on if and when they'll see the light?

- WSGT2: Gone very quiet recently (last few months), but looked amazing so far
    - Team NLC VLN '09: Nordscheife with changing weather and time of day, coupled with a field of 150+ GTs, touring cars, and one-makers sounds is a fantastic prospect, but the last news on that was over a year ago

Obviously there will be other gems coming along, but these were the two that floated my goat the most.

2. Tony

Tony Registered

umm.. Banjo, shouldn't it be boat, not goat? :D

3. BanjoMaster

BanjoMaster Registered

Heard Jack Black use 'goat' instead of 'boat' on something, kind of stuck :D Either's good though ;)

4. jimcarrel

jimcarrel Registered

Banjo is just too excited, could happen to anyone.

5. BanjoMaster

BanjoMaster Registered

Indeed. I'm also Scottish, so you can't expect my English to be that great... :D

Back to topic - anyone know if these mods are kaput, or just sleeping?

6. vicent-sollana

vicent-sollana Registered

I'm very interested in converting the Nordscheife.I asked for permission for other circuits but can't seem to get an answer. If there was a possibility to ask for permission to do this, I would be interested, but honestly I don't know if it ever would be given to me.

7. Goat

Goat Registered

For me, I will not release anything else until the Gold release of RF2. I am unable to calculate the hours of time wasted trying to make things correct only to find the problem is a bug in the game or that is not the way the final version will be. Then the next release comes out and things are changed with no documentation. The enormous waste of time is not worth the headache.