Bad Form Data?

Discussion in 'Component and Mod Packaging' started by JWE, Dec 1, 2012.

1. JWE

JWE Registered

Hi all,

I've created a Clio-mod with the skins of our league. I've done it before and that worked fine. It uses all official ISI-tracks.
    The mod works on my rFactor 2-install and I can install it at the server. But when I want to open a server it doesn't connect to MatchMaker. Then it says: Bad Form Data. Any idea what causes that?

Search at Google couldn't help me since it isn't a multiclass-mod. The mod is registered so that can't be the problem either.

2. kro388th

kro388th Registered

I had a similer prob . I built a mod, regestered it ,packaged it had no errors ..... right after building it i realised i forgot to install Lime rock so I desided to do an update to the mod and just add it ,I went through the motions got to the regester part, I think my mistake happend here, as I hit regester (again) on the up date ,I then recived the same message as you "Bad Form Data" on the reg page.

I think maybe if i hadent regesterd it again, as it was an up date and already regesterd once, it would have worked ?? ..

The mod worked off line but match maker gave the same error in ded server when i tried to host it so it dident show up on the list ..

The only way to fix it for me was to delet the whole thing uninstall it in mod manager ,unregester it via rf2 launcher /purchase/manage account/create Mod ID then "view mods" find the mod and delete it .. I then had to Rebuild it again this time when i regestered it all was fine and it works on line ..

I don't know if this helps your prob but if your updateing your vmod it might be usefull ..

On the other hand I have no Idea if this is why mine failed lol i simply came to that conclusion by defalt through my actions ..lol

3. JWE

JWE Registered

Thank you very, very much. That did the trick, mods can now be used online again. ;)

4. kro388th

kro388th Registered

Your Welcome !!
    Thats great !