B860 Suspensions not connected to wheels, all cars but player one

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by YoLolo69, Sep 23, 2014.

1. YoLolo69

YoLolo69 Registered

I post this old bug here by copy/paste a previous post I made as the problem still there and I posted my previous report in the wrong thread:

This bug appeared first in Build 770 and still there in Build 798 (edit: and now Build 860): Suspensions and wheels are not connected for all cars but the one you're focused on (the one you drive or the one you focus using + and - key).

You can see this in the short video below, made on extremes conditions (Lost Valley + F3 Eve) to show the bug. It happen for all cars (tested with Interceptor, Panoz, any historic cars, etc.) on all tracks, in game. Watch E.g. rear suspensions and wheels of the yellow/green car on my left. All settings at max but reflections at low.

That's the bug which annoy me the most as it's visually a regression and that's really a big BadaBug because this bug just appear live, and all is fine when watching the replay! (reversed flag?) ;)

Not that important, annoying for sure IMO :p

2. YoLolo69

YoLolo69 Registered

Bug (or feature if this is expected for optimization purpose perhaps, to know I will need some acknowledge or feedback) still there in Build 906, only in live as Replay are perfect in that way: wheels of other cars than the one we focused on (so E.g. all AIs cars) are not connected at all with suspensions. Those later don't move at all and that's a visual big problem IMO, specifically for Historical cars...

But perhaps I'm the only one to have this problem from so many builds?

Echo? ;)