Autocenter wheel

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by ritzcher, May 23, 2017.

1. ritzcher

ritzcher Registered

Hello everyone,
    I am a fan of rfactor 2 for a long time and although I do not write much here, I could not hide my anger to add in the last update the car centered the steering wheel, I hope it is a mistake and it comes back To leave as it was before. When you turn the wheel is very strong to return to its central position, yesterday with the update I notice it totally different

I was also disappointed that you have removed the visual wear of the tires, that before if you saw and also hope that this will be seen in future updates.

Regarding the ffb I also noticed changes and I think they were much better before, because for example the bt20 before was a rather complex car to carry and now is much simpler, I liked it much more before.

Congratulations on working with the directx 11, but please do not take away from rfactor 2 what we liked so much the lovers of this simulator.

A greeting and forgive for the translation of Spanish into English by google.

2. T.Hartmann

T.Hartmann Registered

Yesterday, I had some trouble with my t500 too.

1. Mostly near center feels different to prevorius builds. Ihad to increse the senitivity to get my feeling back.

2. changes in wheel Rotation(ingame) dosn't change anything in driving behavior.

EDIT:
    maybe its not build related, in mp wheel (deg und sen) is working correctly!
    can`t get it work proper in singleplayer.

Anybody else got similar probs?

Last edited: May 24, 2017