Auto Pit Lane = ON; Problem

Discussion in 'Technical Archives' started by Butch Nackley, Sep 25, 2012.

1. Butch Nackley

Butch Nackley Registered

Not sure if this has been reported or not. I did do a search, but no thread title sounded anything like what I am reporting.
    When Auto Pit Lane ON at Brianza the car will pull out and begin down the back side of the garage for a few stalls. Then it will cut hard right and run into cars sitting along the wall. It will get going again and it will make the right hand turn onto pit row and will ram any other car also turning. Also, just about the pit exit the car will again cut right and into the barrier along the right side. It will get going again and out pass the exit line.

I discovered this yesterday when my nephue (12) wanted to play so I enabled every aid and put him on Brianza in the Clio. I repeated it a few minutes ago just to be sure it was a recurring issue. Not sure about any other circuits. I will try to test some others tomorrow evening (unless someone says this is a known problem).

2. Butch Nackley

Butch Nackley Registered

Sorry I didn't get back sooner.
    The same thing at Spa. Car goes out of garage space, forwards, turns left into the side of a parked trailer, corrects it's self and goes out across exit line.
    I will assume the problem is also present at other tracks, I didn't check them though.

3. 88mphTim

88mphTim racesimcentral.net

Some of those lines need fixing. Known issue. Thanks.