ASTON MARTIN Windscreen RAIN Problem

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by M D Gourley, Feb 15, 2019.

1. M D Gourley

M D Gourley Registered

Hello everyone,
    Loving all the new updates and especially like driving in the Rain, but notice the Aston's rain on windscreen seems a bit to high as the wiper blade does not seem to wipe the rain away for clearer visibility at the dash level....just a nit pick really, but it obscures other cars in front of you....however, if this is the way it is in real life, disregard this post...lol
    1st screenshot is of cars being obscured and the 2nd screenshot is the wiper blade going lower and not actually wiping away the rain.
    ...although I could adjust my seat height and FOV...but I like seeing the steering wheel...LOL
    2 ASTON MARTIN WINDSCREEN RAIN.jpg 3 ASTON MARTIN WINDSCREEN RAIN wiper.jpg

2. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

Looks like the locking knuckle nut has slipped and the wiper has rotated slightly on the pivoting point. (if this were real life) As far as clearing the screen for better look ahead, the slant of the windscreen probably makes it difficult to sit much lower . The wiper blade itself though, looks about an inch too long. A little touch-up in that area, moving the wiper down and shortening the blade might help.

M D Gourley likes this.