Aston Martin V12 Vantage GT3 Car

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by Jmbcar32, Jan 4, 2017.

1. Jmbcar32

Jmbcar32 Registered

Hi guys,

I've been searching google and these forums for an Aston Martin V12 Vantage GT3 car model for download to use in rF2 - sadly with no luck.

There are plenty of great youtube videos of people using a V12 GT3, but I am yet to find the car model itself.

If anyone can point me in the right direction, it would be most appreciated!

I already have the URD EGT mod - so I have the V8 Vantage GTE version - but the GT3 is different and I want to give that car a try!

2. Ernie

Ernie Registered

Actually there is no (scratch-made) Aston Martin GT3 available. I don't know, if it will be content of Apex modding GT3 mod someday.

3. yoss

yoss Registered

We have one 3d yes

Nitrometh, Ernie and bravotangosix like this.
  4. Matt21

Matt21 Registered

Last edited: Jan 15, 2017
  5. Matt21

Matt21 Registered

Last edited: Jan 16, 2017
  6. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

I think the V12 Vantage was the car that Made Jeremy from the old Top Gear show cry. He couldn't believe that such a car was available but Britain had become so constrained that even the most wide open locales were policed so that no-one could ever really 'enjoy' the Vantage.

7. Bjørn

Bjørn Registered

Not exactly crying, but there is a lot of pathos in this segment

8. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

Well 3 outta 4 ain't bad. (car, host, country...no tears) Also reminded me of the Viper review he did. ((for different reasons)) That car, according to Clarkson was rubbish...and then he floored the accelerator and laughed. Utter crap...floor it...laugh again...junk...floor it...laugh some more....

9. nooney

nooney Registered

Apex's download didn't include the Vantage v12 unless I just didn't see it in the menu, I believe URD EGT are doing the vantage but it's a pay for mod.

10. samcar304

samcar304 Registered

I'm surprised Apex has not put this in the mod, The Vantage V12 GT3 is commonly used all over the world even if it is an "old" car... It can more than hold its own against the new crop. Great Car, Great sound if only it was in this Great Sim...