Any good pay mods besides URD?

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by fsuarez79, Oct 1, 2017.

1. fsuarez79

fsuarez79 Registered

Just as the title suggests, i'm wondering if there are any groups/individuals creating some good quality pay mods. Besides URD i've had no luck finding any (neither good or bad, just not any at all).

I'm really thankful with modders sharing their work for free, and i think i've pretty much tried out all free mods out there but there are still some gaps in my garage i'd like to fill (like GTE LM, LMP2, LMP3, GT1, GTO, GT4) so i'm willing to pay for it if it's good quality (like URD's).

Thanks

2. rubennaatje

rubennaatje Registered

A
    ASR!

I'm not that interested in the other stuff but they have a very good formula 2 mod for the 2017 season

3. ebeninca

ebeninca Registered

4. Will Mazeo

Will Mazeo Registered

Unfortunately it's only URD doing protos and GT and being paid does not mean more speed unfortunately, the quality is great tho.
    Apex looks like will release paid too but why pay for same cars S397 is officially licensing I have no idea

Rui Santos likes this.
  5. fsuarez79

fsuarez79 Registered

I was aware of those but thanks

Yeah, even though i think they haven't confirmed it yet but I'd find it to be a weird decision.
    There's a lot of GT3 content out there (not sure if all converted to DX11 as i'm still running DX9) plus the official content to release soon. It's a shame there's pretty much nothing on the rest of the GT categories.
    I saw a video with GTE LMS mod cars in the Road America thread but can't find it anywhere, not sure if it's been made public. I'd pay for it even if it's not free.

6. Alexandr Meshkov

Alexandr Meshkov Registered

7. fsuarez79

fsuarez79 Registered

Thanks. I was aware of those as well. Even though they're not amongst my favorites to drive, I like to keep them around as opponents.