All gone dark in dev mode

Discussion in 'Track Modding' started by Jason Kinchington, Oct 27, 2012.

1. Jason Kinchington

Jason Kinchington Registered

Hi all only me again

I was playing around a little bit with my track this morning was changing things in max
    Now when I start rfactor2 dev mode I see my map in selection but when I load the track up its all gone black u can't see anything in the little screen in the top right and when u try and go out on the track it won't let u?

I've just tried joesville track and that is doing the same:(
    Done a restart of the pc and can go out on joesville track again but mine is still all black

What have I screwed up now lol

Cheers for any help on this matter

2. mianiak

mianiak Registered

Never heard this before, but what first comes to mind is delete the shaders from userdata\log, if that don't work, then delete/(back up and move) your plr.

3. krisby

krisby Registered

I've got the same problem, from a fresh install of build 125 too. I'll try what you say but surely from a new install that should not be necessary.

4. Tosch

Tosch Registered

Maybe it's the hdr profile in the settings folder. Check "rF2DataFolder\ModDev\UserData\player\Settings\TrackName" for the file "currentProfile.hdp" and delete it.

5. Traveller

Traveller Member

I have a variant of the problem. My track is black. I get on track, but nothing happens. Task Manager has to be used to get out of mod mode. However, the GMT's, when added to Joesville seemingly work fine. I can go to race-- Joesville-- and exit the track normally.

GRAB_000.JPG

6. vicent-sollana

vicent-sollana Registered