AIW fast line for Magnificent Park

Discussion in 'Wish Lists' started by P.S.R., Sep 22, 2015.

1. P.S.R.

P.S.R. Registered

This is an amazing track which needs only a better AIW if anyone is willing help out.

2. Nibiru

Nibiru Registered

If you want to try... Read the AIW PDF to give you an idea of what to do and put the track in Dev. All you need to do is save a new best lap. Then test with AI. :)

3. peterchen

peterchen Registered

As Im feeling that this could be also adressed to me, Im sorry to tell that there are several other projects first.
    One of them should be Nevaring, or is this made better in the meantime?
    So much tracks to do........

4. P.S.R.

P.S.R. Registered

Neva Ring would be a good investment. rF2 exclusive. Excellent and unique layout for a variety of vehicles. Great flow.

Regarding Magnificent Park my wish is more for community than myself as it is another rF2 exclusive and well done and popular and therefore a shame to let it go to waste for most drivers b/c slow AI.

But I personally don't even have time to drive what I already have although this track would indeed likely push another track off my short list...

Edit - Oh and regarding current state of Neva Ring AI I believe it is still a mess which is why I haven't driven it in ages.

5. jimcarrel

jimcarrel Registered

No doubt Neva Ring is unique, but is fairly unusable now, such a pity that it might not be on authors to do list.
    Magnificent Park, is just that. Just needs good AI for cherry on top! Maybe ,there are other small (insignificant, as far as driving) things, but for nice flow and its representation by Nibiru, it is great.

6. bhendrik

bhendrik Registered

+1