AI Not using Fixed Setup Anymore

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Matheus Pucci, Dec 26, 2023.

1. Matheus Pucci

Matheus Pucci Registered

Hey guys, i've being playing offline against AI for a while and i always use "fixed setups" so the AI can use my setup, it helps a lot to make races more fun. What i found out earlier today is that this option is not working anymore and i don't know why.
    There is a specific mod that ai cars are limited to 295 km/h and the fixed setup would "fix" it (the setup works for my car) but is not working and i tested many mods after that, without success (mods that fixed setup worked before).
    I've already checked Palyer.Json config but there is nothing wrong there.

Anyone could have a clue on this one?

Thanks

2. Matheus Pucci

Matheus Pucci Registered

3. Allwin20200

Allwin20200 Registered

I didn't know you can 'force' IA to have your same setup. Could you explain how? :)
    Does it work only for same cars as yours or it works for some other cars aswell?

4. Matheus Pucci

Matheus Pucci Registered

First you have to enable both "Fixed Setup" options inside Player.Json file. You can enable changing it from 0 to 1.

After that you go to the track and during Practice or Quali you will load the setup you want and next to the "load setup" will have the option to "assign". When you assign, the AI will use your setup. That's helpfull when you need them to be faster on straights on tracks like Monza, or have more dowforce on tracks like Monaco.

I dunno if this option works for every class of car in a Multiclass race. I usually play F1 mods. Hope i helped

atomed and Allwin20200 like this.