AI GT3 Problem

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by pyr0m4tic, Oct 7, 2020.

1. pyr0m4tic

pyr0m4tic Registered

Hello everyone!

Since the BoP Update, the AI in the GT3 class had a massive problem on some curves to stay on the track. A large number of spinnes are often created in the same parts, even if the AI is alone on the track.

It doesn't matter if they're official or modded tracks which I` am using.

I then tried to optimize the AI driving line in accordance with https://forum.studio-397.com/index.php?threads/ai-learning-step-by-step-guide.47657/. In most cases this helped, but not with the Mercedes GT3 AI.

I believe that this issue results of the new standard setup. The AI can`t control the car probably and so they
    lose control of the vehicle.

I'm honest, so makes creating a MOD and working with friends to enjoy the AI of the game is not so much fun anymore.

For my friend, he has the same issues.

BTW, in the GTE class I don`t have the problems.

I hope that this will be optimised. Because not everyone enjoys playing racing games only with human opponents.

Friendly greetings
    pyr0m4tic

2. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

The AMG GT3 is well known for not working well when controlled by the computer. We've been told it is being investigated

3. Erik Gabrielsson

Erik Gabrielsson Registered

This occurs after the supposed GT3 AI fix.

On random race starts the GT3 AI spin out in tandem (first car spins, second spins like its mirroring the first ones move, third same way, and so on) at specific corners and when they do they do it every lap at the exact same spot. Might there be a bug in the way the AIW is loaded on some tracks, seing as it is random? Some examples are Indianapolis 2013, 2014 GP layout, turn 12, Le Mans 2018, corner Virage Ford. And it occurs on many non official tracks too, randomly.

AI Mistakes are at 0.0.
    Skill 100, Aggression 30.