AI autocalibrate =2 not working Build 382

Discussion in 'Technical Archives' started by whitmore, Dec 21, 2013.

1. MarcG

MarcG Registered

I've not tried a 3rd party mod yet (only my adapted ISI Megane mod), but as per the other thread I've got ISI cars working at Croft just fine.

2. MarcG

MarcG Registered

URD @ Poznan = 2 out of 3 worked just fine
    EnduranceRacingX @ Hidden Valley = 2 out of 3 worked just fine

Only tested 3 cars as it's quicker, the failed ones could be due to a problem with the mod itself or something else perhaps. Yes it is hit and miss but for me it works a lot more than failing. Again it's early days with this new system, give it time to develop. I'm gonna run a larger AI field now but it will take longer.

3. MarcG

MarcG Registered

ok URD mod, 4 of each car = 12 AI @ Hockenheim and the result....all WIS files created succesfully :)

4. MikeZ

MikeZ Registered

That's what I meant and I was mistaken. I had forgotten that I changed the the default size from 7 to 5 before we released the update.

5. MikeZ

MikeZ Registered

This isn't supposed to work in devmode....the idea being that if the content is still in devmode, then modifying the track AIW and/or driver RCD directly is a more appropriate way to improve the AI performance.

6. SPASKIS

SPASKIS Registered

I want it precisely to save a new AIW based on AI learning and ot did work in devmode auto calibrate 1

enviado mediante tapatalk

7. MarcG

MarcG Registered

ok cool, I had a fiddle with it on 10 and noticed the change in filesize but was'nt sure if it was worth it so defaulted back to 5.

Potential issue:
    If an AI car crashes (even with No Damage and Mechanical Failuers = Off) they dont reset themselves, whilst this is OK if you're keeping an eye on them (simple boot and add again) if you're not then you need to redo the AutoCalib 2 with those drivers.
    Maybe some sort of "Auto Reset" for the AI should they be deemed "at a standstill" or something?