Adding new vehicles to a vehicle set

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jamilton, Jun 15, 2017.

1. Jamilton

Jamilton Registered

Hi all.

I'm aware a solution to this is probably available through some intense googling, but my searches haven't been to any avail.

Recently I downloaded four or five Formula Renault 3.5 skins for the 2014 car as I found that there were insufficient vehicles in the original package. In order to make use of these, I had to create new AI through the process of Tuning -> Create Dir -> inserting the .dds skins into the directory -> reload the tuning -> Select new skin -> create new AI

I completed this process numerous times (one HTC skin, one Martini, one Red Bull dazzle-camo and one 2016 F1 style Renault skin). Five AI are shown in the screenshot attached, as I had attempted a fifth due to the issue I am faced with which is:

Only two cars have been added to the Formula Renault roster. Specifically, Bottas and Haryanto (I apologise for the cheesy naming). This is despite using the same method each time and all of the skins being valid (I have tested each one personally). Any ideas on why this occurs/how to fix it?

I apologise if this seems a bit waffley and lacking in focus.

Yours,
    Jamilton

Attached Files: