a request

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by Skan, Dec 14, 2014.

1. Skan

Skan Registered

I apologize if this is posted in the wrong place and/or this is not how to go about this but.. there are a few cars that I would love to have to drive here. Problem is I am horrible at making cars. If I provide the blueprints and technical data, can one of you make it happen? Here is the link to the blueprints. These cars would be free of course and hopefully enjoyed if You are into driving non-race cars at times.

In the blueprints folder (the only folder there right now) is where You go. There are no cookies, passwords, downloads, ads, etc. It is my server for my own personal bs.

http://www.mistaskanless.com/nonsensecars

2. Skan

Skan Registered

I see no one is interested in this little fun project. Fair enough, I respect that. Good day to all of You.

edit: I see the forums say my copy is not validated, wth?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2014
  3. MikeeCZ

MikeeCZ Registered

U need to validate your profile with your rf2 copy to have validated rF2 forum profiel.

Making a car is a massive undertaking, eating up free time of several people for couple months (if they are to do decent mods)

4. Skan

Skan Registered

Maybe Im looking in the wrong place but I see no option to validate it. Thank You for the reply though. Mianiak is the only other person I can contact that uses this sim but I haven't heard from him in months so I figured I ask here about the vehicles. I am an rF2 noob.

5. matf1

matf1 Registered

Skan, the validation is required as you are a new member and posted a link in your post. All that means is a moderator needs to approve it, as it is a common spamming method.

As far as the car goes, what Mikee says is spot on. You may get some interest, but the people with the skills are few, so you might need to give it some time.

Some only check the forums sporadically.

I do hope for some traction on this for you, best of luck and all that. :)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

6. Skan

Skan Registered

ohhh.... ok the validation part is cleared up. THANK YOU. makes sense now. I thought I was losing it over here looking for something to click or type to validate. Thank You both.

7. Maug

Maug Registered

You're Skanless from PT right?

8. Skan

Skan Registered

Yes

9. Maug

Maug Registered

I used to play it too, i don't know if you remember me, we only talked a few times on teamspeak with Mian and there was also another guy i can't remember the name right now, PVTsomething... Anyway welcome here, rF2 is a great game. Hope that your thread will inspire some people. That reminds me about the Chase USA mod, you might be interested even though it's apparently in standby for now:
    http://isiforums.net/f/showthread.php/4158-Chase-USA-(some-helluva-cool-stuff)

10. Skan

Skan Registered

Of course I remember You and PVT Stash and Bowl and Zwing and Wyattearp and Krivj and everyone else. I wondered if You were the same Maug but didn't want to look to silly asking just yet. Figured Id find a server to race on first before I started talking but I'm glad this happened and I still have no life so I'll be here. I'll gladly play any mod/race/series/etc and that chase mod is lovely. Right now im into the 787b and learning as many tracks as I can. I have no home here yet so I'm hoping to either rebuild [3G] or join something as fun. Thank You for the welcoming gentlemen.