A few really minor bugs

Discussion in 'Technical Archives' started by M4nkey, Jun 17, 2012.

1. M4nkey

M4nkey Registered

Hello,
    I´m just posting a few minor bugs I experienced, when trying the game for the first time.
    I will try to put the chronologically right:

I installed Build 90 and all standard mods with it. Then i proceeded to configure graphics and controls.

[Edit: I actually didn´t know the Clubsport Wheel was a new model, I actually have the GT3, so that was my fault.]
    -at first the game didn´t let me switch the series, when I pressed "Accept" it just stayed at 60´s F1, could fix it by de- and reinstalling the 60´s mod
    -when trying the Formula Renault i once had a random graphics glitch, meaning all the UI was randomly spreading and flickering over the screen, it´s hard to describe, but it was like every pixel of the ui appeared randomly at another place, meaning it was a complete mess. It only happend once up until now
    -When driving the World Endurance GT the first time, after exactly one lap the car stopped exactly at the start/finish line making the sound of full throttle, shifting was working, but nothing happened anymore and I was not able to go back to the menus. Happend twice i think, but now does not seem to occure anymore, I may try to reproduce it once more, if i can I will post again

That´s all for the start, I hope it helps. You are doing a good job, can´t wait till final release :)

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2012
  2. Bart S

Bart S Member

After installing the new mod I had a similar issue to your first bug , I was stuck in megane series and couldnt select any other in SP mode, this was possibly after installing brianza, however after I quit the game and then restarted it I could select series again no probs.