60s F1 story

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kknorpp001, Nov 2, 2012.

1. Kknorpp001

Kknorpp001 Banned

While I was learning how to host, for whatever reason the vmod I created had a bug and did not have the Spark F1 but it did have the Eve F1. I figured the Eve was similar so drove it at Putnam Park like I drove the Spark. I wasn't doing very well but attributed it to the mischief that Putnam can unleash on you if you don't pay attention, etc.

Fast forward to when I debug the vmod and the Spark is available and BAM! It's clear as day how different these cars are! And that is GREAT because I have more cars to play with! Even better I can play one of my favorite games, which I also added to the "how I love thee" thread, which is to pretend I'm taking someone else's car for a spin either because they are a friend or potential sponsor or because I am doing a story or review about the car, etc. and I ABSOLUTELY CANNOT lose control of or wreck the car. This can be TERRIFYING especially when the testosterone takes hold.

Anyway, I think the differences between the Spark and Eves are interesting (most likely because I am ignorant LOL). For example, the Spark is still my car for sure but I now realize what a handful it is compared to the Eve without the wing. This Eve has much better traction on the straights and pushes much more in the turns than the Spark. Surprisingly, the back end seems to come out more on the winged Eve more than it's sister and the winged Eve also seems to have less straight line stability. So WRT difficulty the winged Eve splits the Spark and it's sister.

Am I wrong? Does anyone agree with me? I always learn much from you guys and often find that I enjoy the cars more the better I understand them so feel free to fire away.