1980's & 1990's F1 Server(s) ?

Discussion in 'Online Racing Discussion' started by muz_j, Apr 27, 2019.

1. muz_j

muz_j Registered

Hi all,

I haven't played RF2 for a while now (although I have been playing a couple of other racing sim's on and off), but would like to find online servers that host 1980's and/or 1990's Formula 1 races.
    Those are the two era's of F1 cars I really like and RF2 is very good at both (in my opinion). I've been doing a few offline races in early 90's cars, but would really like to do some online races.

...I'm asking as I'm not seeing anything jumping out at me in the server list within the game. There's plenty of other racing classes and current generation F1 servers, but I'd like to find something closer to what I'm really looking for.

If I can't find anything, then I'll look at seeing what I can do to host my own server, as I've done that briefly in the past, but the ideal situation would be to find an existing one with at least a few players on it (I'm flexible with time of day etc, as I live in NZL).

Anyway - if you've got a suggestion or comment - please feel free to let me know.
    Thanks!
    1991 Ferrari 643.jpg