Connection lost

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by Maciej Strzeboński, Jan 18, 2019.

1. Maciej Strzeboński

Maciej Strzeboński Registered

I've got an issue with connection. When I try to join public servers or for example RaceDepartment server the game crash with a message: Connection lost. Last week I did not have such a problem, but earlier I had that issue. Last week I ran the race without issues. I don't know what to do. I hope you can help me.

I reinstall rFactor2 twice or three times. It didn't help.

I include my trace file below.

Attached Files:

2. Dav111

Dav111 Registered

This thing is an issue for month. There is no answer for it... The game randomly let me play for no reason then not... Tonight I have a race where I can't participate because of this error... So this can't be any firewall, router setup or internet (1000/200) problem...

3. Maciej Strzeboński

Maciej Strzeboński Registered

Yesterday (Monday) I've tried to join RaceDepartment server again and I was able to connect the second time. I didn't change anything. Such a weird thing :confused:

4. Dav111

Dav111 Registered

It is a joke. It is a problem for a while and no solution for it. At least they make a lot of DLCs :D

5. Dav111

Dav111 Registered

I now tested it. The race is over. Noone is on the server... Now I can join...

6. BMetcalf

BMetcalf Registered

Maciej Strzeboński likes this.