QUADS+LOST VALLEY Download

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Valter Cardoso, Apr 20, 2014.

1. Woodee

Woodee Registered

[​IMG]

2. hexagramme

hexagramme Registered

Seriously..? "Come ooon guy, relax" ;)

3. smartin13

smartin13 Registered

:):)

4. Carlo

Carlo Registered

Some people have no sense of humor I guess. The downloads are clearly labelled "experimental" - please take them for what they were intended - an "Easter egg". Brought a smile to my face.

5. Denstjiro

Denstjiro Registered

Yeah get a sense of humour Luis.

6. 88mphTim

88mphTim racesimcentral.net

I saw you register this second account after your first had a temporary ban, and I gave you a chance, but I'm done now.

Your list of issues includes no issues that are anything to do with content creation or the content team. Your list of issues includes only issues for software engineers, programmers. Why this mod, which clearly states was a project by the content team, took PERSONAL TIME of that team, and frankly is just a bit of fun that ultimately might lead to more dirt mods and a bigger rF2 community is an issue, I have no idea. But I have no wish to read posts by you anymore on this, or anything you have to say on your second account. Your second account has been banned, permanently, and your ban on your first account has now been made permanent. Do not register another account or the ban will just go deeper than the forums......

If you wish to be a part of a community, be a part of that community. That is not what you have been doing. No longer welcome in this one. Make a point on your list of things, sure, but comparison of this sort is and always has been illogical and annoying. I don't ask a car mechanic to fly a plane, and I'm not going to expect content developers to write code they can't write, in their own time, when they have the motivation to create something for you during that window.

7. Nhra Racer

Nhra Racer Registered

Thanks once again ISI! Happy Easter. :cool:

8. Drathuu

Drathuu Registered

Thanks, they look like fun, downloading now.. I find it always fun to do side projects in my spare time whilst working on key projects..--/sigh luis -- . (it takes away from the monotony).. Glad the content team had some fun with this.

The quads look great with their suspension and lifting rear wheels in corners.. Be nice if the rider moved aswell :) but thats asking a bit much for a quick experiment.. Going to have a bit of fun with this one :) Time to go make a cool quad track :)

9. ddvpt

ddvpt Registered

A nice start to dirt physics. I think that this as a lot of potential. I can't wait to start modeling some dirt tracks for rf2. Great work guys! :)

10. TMoney

TMoney Registered

Wow this is for real?!? Skimming through the forums earlier no idea how I missed this! Can't wait to try it out, I can see this opening tons of doors for rF2.

11. hexagramme

hexagramme Registered

12. TMoney

TMoney Registered

Gave it a quick go, definitely something to build off of. Great potential!

Noticed a couple bugs (I know it's early but I still want to point them out!)

Sections of skid marks glow in shadows (HDR Automation related?)
    View attachment 12461

Driver is headless in shadow for cockpit/handlebar cam. :p
    View attachment 12462

My chain popped on the landing I came down so hard!
    View attachment 12463

Oh an Pit Limiter can be enabled/disabled although it doesn't seem to do anything.

13. Kevin Krause

Kevin Krause Registered

You guys never cease to amaze me............ Wonderful :cool:..... Everyone else wanting everything now, and no patience. A truly missed virtue:rolleyes:. Keep up the great work guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

14. o0thx11380o

o0thx11380o Registered

ISI I love you!

15. TIG_green

TIG_green Registered

Nice surprise! I think I enjoyed dirt cars the most in rfactor 1 :D (though I didn't spent too much time with rf1)

I hope there will be loose road surface soon (it seemed there is only dust atm looking at the video)

16. Brack Jabham

Brack Jabham Registered

thanks for this - great surprise. I think it is the mark of a great product when staff are prepared to put their own time in. Makes me wonder what other little gems they fool with in their time off.....Not that I am asking for anything - just curious

17. naifexx

naifexx Registered

This has got so much Potential! It moves quite the way i expect it to move :)
    Looks great on tarmac too hehe
    Thanks Team ISI, happy Easter!

18. MarcG

MarcG Registered

I got in drunk from the pub last night and actually thought I dreamt this.....imagine my surprise to find it's REAL :D

Many Thanks ISI, now someone get Madcowie on the phone and tell him to convert his brilliant ORR mod for rf1 into rf2 :)

19. Barf Factor

Barf Factor Registered

thanks ISI this looks like fun

20. TJones

TJones Registered

Assuming, he didn't know the difference between content designers and programmers, and further didn't know that they made it in their free time, it's a very hard reaction from you Tim.
    Look's to me like some sort of parenting the community, by shocking them with hard punishment's for relative small issues.
    But maybe i missed something.

Anyway, nice easter surprise, thanks ISI! :)