V8 Supercars and Tracks

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by 19William81, Aug 20, 2013.

1. Guimengo

Guimengo Guest

Unless you obtain permission to modify - even if you modify the hell out of it - it'd be considered illegal. It's either scratch, or obtain permission to modify. Although you could learn how to make your own if you practice by (and for) yourself.

2. coops

coops Banned

glad to see some1 sees the funny side of this.
    But to the modding community it is not funny hence the question. which you probably were not capable of answering marto.

3. coops

coops Banned

TYVM thats the answer i was looking for.

4. DurgeDriven

DurgeDriven Banned

FVR say you want to test a Beta you have to join a site, fair enough.

http://www.fvrfactor.com/

After you do they tell you to answer questions if you don't, then to go away. lmao

Could have told you that beforehand. doh

I told them to delete my account, stuff jumping through hoops to run a room to test their beta.

5. flinty35

flinty35 Registered

I downloaded a mod from ADN but when i asked where they got their cars from i was kicked out as i only wanted to help with skinning but i then found out later they had used their cars from someone else's mod, Do FVR make their own cars like ORSM and do they mind people like me helping out with skins etc i am afraid to ask as i may get blocked and do you guys make your own tracks and stuff, sorry for all the questions.

6. DurgeDriven

DurgeDriven Banned

At least I never had to be offensive ffs

Oh play the blame DD game, that is juvenile

If I am so insane and hiding things what do you care what I think or say ???

7. flinty35

flinty35 Registered

Wow thats rough stuff do you make your own mods i would say they would be difficult to build from scratch unless you know what you are doing.

8. FlashQld

FlashQld Registered

Your PM to me at my forum site, you found a nerve and you ticked it with your comments I found were rude and not needed. You seem to have a habit of rubbing a few people up the wrong way in this forum and I thought you were having a personal dig at me. I guess you weren't, you just don't see why I should have rules to get the mod. You're right I don't care. Cheers - have a good one DurgeDriven

9. Marvin Morgan

Marvin Morgan Registered

I definitely would like to get my grubby hands on this mod and take the cars for a spin. You guys are probably V8 fans all your life but it's just recent years that I even knew this series existed and I'd like to make up for lost time ;)

10. Sam Moss

Sam Moss Registered

Yes FVR guys make their own car models and tracks from scratch. Very good group of guys and their FVR mod was very good in rF, hopefully one day we'll see their work in rF2.

11. R1CHO

R1CHO Registered

ohhh durge lol now i see

12. coops

coops Banned

well durge your the only 1 going to miss out on the mod, it is excellent from FVR.. well worth jumping threw so called hoops.

13. Guy Moulton

Guy Moulton Registered

Damn. I guess I'll wait until this mod is released on a wider scale. I started watching the V8 SC's a couple years ago and I have followed every round since. I love this series and the tracks are fantastic. rF2 has a lot of Aussie/Kiwi tracks already and I'm loving it.