Highland Motor Sport Park

Discussion in 'Locations' started by INTEL48, Jul 27, 2013.

1. Daytona 675

Daytona 675 Registered

It was posted on DrivingItalia and another forums. :cool:

2. Guy Moulton

Guy Moulton Registered

Thanks, Daytona.

3. yoghurt

yoghurt Registered

Nice to drive, but the trees look terrible!
    Does anybody know if we can expect soon an update with better graphics?

4. DurgeDriven

DurgeDriven Banned

Amazing what people get away with in here.

Accuse me ? lie and make up fantasy.

5. 88mphTim

88mphTim racesimcentral.net

This link will hide every forum post he makes from your forum viewing experience. :)
    http://isiforums.net/f/profile.php?do=addlist&userlist=ignore&u=7665

There's users who 'annoy' me, 'upset' me and plain make me angry. But the same things happen with other drivers when I leave my house, and even pushing around a cart when getting groceries. The ignore function is something real life is sadly missing, but I'd still advise using it when someone makes you feel negative.

6. INTEL48

INTEL48 Registered

I have no idea what he is on about...and what site was it, I know that there was a german site that stole lots of tracks and cars and , have noticed it has closed down, wonder if that was it, RSF.de, or RSR_.de...something like that........but I did notce durge....decided to stick his nose into it and stir up a hornets nest again

7. alpha-bravo

alpha-bravo Registered

Please explain this more detailed. What do you mean with "german site that stole lots of tracks and car's ....". I've used this site several times and never noticed stolen content. Or is there something I do not know ?

8. R1CHO

R1CHO Registered

Andy stole nothing... just had links to nearlly every mod and track available that other people had done

9. Black Dice

Black Dice Registered

Exactly. What RICHO said

10. jimcarrel

jimcarrel Registered

so, who got their twiddly fingers around that website again? (rsrf)

11. coops

coops Banned

Hope he has proof of stealing, and until he does I think that post should be removed ( TIM ). Also I quite enjoyed using RSRF had a lot of very good content for RF2 and was set up well and maintained.

12. INTEL48

INTEL48 Registered

I should clarify, that site RSRF...just posted any links they could lay there hands on, even if they were tracks/cars for private use...and made them public, the problem, is that site RSRF...made it public., maybe thats why they were shut down, its not the modders fault if they do the right thing.....end of discussion., reply if yopu want, but not here,

13. R1CHO

R1CHO Registered

Lol all tracks and links put up where taken from public forums intel if you arent a member of a site and can still see there threads.. its public.. or log out of sites you are a member of for that matter

andy's site was all stuff that had been released else where publically .. not here . and was a great central point for people that dont give 2 cents about legality's ...and is a shame it's gone .. but someone else may do the same thing if not already ;0

14. INTEL48

INTEL48 Registered

So why have I been dragged into this mess, I had nothing to do with this guys site, where he got his stuff from , is a mystery to me, so why is andy_rfsf pissed off at me, if he puts links up of track of mine......good on him, as they are all public anyway, anyone elses links, he has put up, has nothing to do with me, so why is he blaming me for his site being shut down.......durgrdriven...just needs to keep his nose out peoples bussiness, i have no probs with andy at alll

i suggest durge gets a warning fror this

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2014
  15. TIG_green

TIG_green Registered

So finally I got to know why that site is shut down... really a shame.

Rf2 content management was alot better with that site existing... so thanks alot whoever managed to shut it down.

16. Galaga

Galaga Banned

Wait i'm confused i remember seeing an exchange like this some time ago but site was back up again after that. Are you guys saying site is permanently down? :(

17. Andy_rsrf

Andy_rsrf Registered

Dear rF2 -friends,

the good DrugeDriven needs some attention once again ... is his human right !

The quote, which he commented on 02.09.14 , was written at 07.03.13 from me in a very different context . Over and out !

It was an honor for me to provide the community with rF2 rsrf.de with the freely gathered contens of the internet for the Game rFactor2 one year long.

Unfortunately It was no longer possible for me alone to perform this page reputable , current and satisfactory to all .
    For these reasons, the page was going down mid January 2014.

All donations, which went to the realsimracerfactory , were paid back to the supporters / donors.

For this entire project rsrf.de I have invested out of pocket about 320,00 Euros and I think I 've stuck anything to anyone guilty. Thank you.

Believe it or not, it probably hurts me the most that the Page is below.

I wish you all the best and remain with ...

Cheers and Grip

Andreas Iten

Edit: This thread was opened by INTEL48 for Highland Motorsports Park and it would be nice if it would stay that way ... back to topic please . Thank you.

Liebe rF2-Freunde,

der gute DrugeDriven braucht wieder einmal etwas Aufmerksamkeit... ist ja sein menschliches Recht!

Das Zitat, das er von mir am 02.09.14 kommentiert, wurde am 07.03.13 von mir in einem ganz anderen Zusammenhang geschrieben. Over and out!

Es war mir eine Ehre, ein Jahr lang die rF2-Community bei rsrf.de mit den frei im Internet gesammelten Contens für das Game rFactor2 zu versorgen.

Es war mir leider alleine nicht mehr möglich, diese Page seriös, aktuell und für alle zufriedenstellend zu führen.
    Aus diesen Gründen wurde die Page Mitte Januar 2014 runter gefahren.

Alle Spenden, die an die realsimracerfactory gingen, wurden an die Unterstützer/Spender zurück bezahlt.

Für dieses gesamte Projekt rsrf.de habe ich aus eigener Tasche ca.320,00.- Euro investiert und ich denke ich bin auch niemandem etwas schuldig geblieben. Danke.

Ob ihr es glaubt oder nicht, mich schmerzt es wahrscheinlich am meisten, dass die Page unten ist.

Ich wünsche Euch allen alles Gute und verbleibe mit...

Gruß und Grip

Andreas Iten

Edit: Dieser Thread, wurde von INTEL48 für Highland Motor Sport Park eröffnet und es wäre schön, wenn das so bleiben würde... back to topic bitte. Danke.

18. Guy Moulton

Guy Moulton Registered

DD is half the reason no one goes to NoGrip anymore. the mods are the other half. If they replace the a-hole mods and ban DD (as this forum should) maybe NG will recover and stay relevant. As it is, it's only a matter of time until NG is no more.

I'm not happy that we lose the project rsrf.de and keep DD. INTEL48 and project rsrf.de has produced content for the game and is working on making it better. DD is not.

So is development of Highlands still ongoing?

19. INTEL48

INTEL48 Registered

well, funny you should say that about highland, thankyou for you possive comments andy, and hope your project can come to life again, thankyou guy for your supprot, with the likes of durge, he is the reason I was banned at no grip, he stated I WAS NOT THE CREATER OF THAT TRACK, BUT ALSO SAID i HAD STOLEN CONTENT FROM intel....WHO does he think I am, my tag is intel48, most often , in a forum I say at the end....cheers intel.......the same person, so no grip banned me cos intel and intel48, were different people, that happened to share the same email address, ip address, and real name.........I am dumb founded at this...........cos its me intel48 or intel.......durge need to be spoken to about his actions

this forum will be closed if it doesnt return to its main TOPIC....HIGHLAND MOTOR SPORT TRACK

20. Guy Moulton

Guy Moulton Registered

I saw the NZ Super tourer race there from a couple weekends ago. Beautiful track. And I knew every corner of it too!

Would it be possible int he final track version to support 20+ garage spots? After poking around the AIW files for other tracks, I have noticed that most of them only support 12-17 and that is a problem if you run a race with more drivers and require pit stops.