Slow Motion and downloads

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Christian Muñoz, Jun 3, 2013.

1. Christian Muñoz

Christian Muñoz Registered

Hey Guys

I downloaded the RFActor 2 and it looks ilk if is in slow motion, i have all the CPU requirements they ask and also Its NOT in ECOMODE

Please help me…

also i want to get more cars and tracks and after they download it send me to a page that says that i have to change the document from PDF to another thing,……what do i have to do

thanks

christian

2. fastfezzer

fastfezzer Registered

Please post your system specs.

3. Lazza

Lazza Registered

*including your wheel

4. Gearjammer

Gearjammer Registered

As the others said, system specs would help us help you, as well as telling us what you are doing when you get the message saying that you have to change the files from a pdf.

Pretty much all of the cars and tracks go into the packages folder and then you install them by going into the mod manager from the launcher and right clicking on any of them that say no for installed and installing them. If you have updates, then you can right click on the installed file and choose update.

5. 88mphTim

88mphTim racesimcentral.net

Check your CPU isn't throttling itself (reducing it's speed) either because it doesn't know something is running requiring a high speed, or because of overheating.

6. Gearjammer

Gearjammer Registered

Not a bad suggestion there Tim, had forgotten about that. Intel chips will most definitely throttle themselves back to protect themselves if they get a bit warm.