[REL] EnduranceRacingX EGT by URD Update V2 July 2016!

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by UnitedRacingDesign, Apr 4, 2013.

1. GCCRacer

GCCRacer Banned

Honestly, not even some screenshots?

2. ethone

ethone Registered

Honestly, why the consistent impatience and nagging?

3. Mr.Thor

Mr.Thor Registered

even better, if it is already possible, i only drive your EGT at the moment so i don't know about other cars. just seen today and thought, that would be nice with your cars.
    but i am sure that can wait a while. :)

4. McFlex

McFlex Registered

+1 :D

5. GCCRacer

GCCRacer Banned

Because I paid this mod in December and by now would like to have the complete pack, or at least a reasonable impression of progress? I will never again pre-pay a mod, that's for sure.

6. RNeves

RNeves Registered

I believe that Ales must be working hard on the mod to get it ready asap, but at the same time, if he does not show any progress, it's like if there was no progress at all....

But this doen't mean that i don't apreciate his work so far....

7. Mr.Thor

Mr.Thor Registered

I can't understand the trouble. In the beginning, he planed 4 or 5 cars of GTE. We have them now and they are really good! And thats it what we payed for. Now he is working on a bonus of 2 cars. Where is the problem to wait until they are finished? If it takes longer, no Problem. I will be happy, whenever they come.

8. C3PO

C3PO Registered

I agree, except this is payware so there is an understandable higher level of expectation. I'm hoping the current issues with fuel discrepancies and one or two other things are fixed before new features or cars are added. This is not to take away from the excellent work, but the point is I want consolidation of the existing work (which we've already paid for).

9. vittorio

vittorio Registered

Even if payware. Ales already gave us an excellent mod and will give us even more improved versions with added cars, for $10. It's one of the best things beside rfactor2 I have ever bought. The service is excellent too. (In contrast: I paid LG $2800 for a TV which never worked as advertised and I never could talk to anyone with a bit of knowledge. Paid fanatec $1400 and it's again broken. ...)

In short: Ales does an excellent job IMO!

10. C3PO

C3PO Registered

Yes absolutely. But let's nail the existing content first, is my point.

11. Steffen_M

Steffen_M Registered

I think a progress update would be really fine. Maybe a little teaser or just a few words about the current status. Or a little information about the activities of URD. Is the team still working on T5 Series 2014 update or the Ferrucio or are there no activities for rFactor2 these days because Ales is involved in pCars modelling?

In my opinion URD gives us not enough information about their work. A short weekly notification would be nice. I don´t want to say they are not quick enough, it is maybe a bit easier for the customers to understand why things take more time than expected.

If Ales says there are some problems with some things he is working on it is okay and understandable.

Regards

12. Tortue G

Tortue G Registered

Hi,

I just want to say a great THANKS for this mod Ales! We had a great pleasure with it today, its really "orgasmic" :D !!!
    Keep the great work, we already have all that we need for waiting ;) !

13. FatCity

FatCity Registered

I think this might be the answer to all the queries, as they say, money talks and the bull**** walks........

14. UnitedRacingDesign

UnitedRacingDesign Registered

EGT and Prototype cars are priority at the moment. No work has been done yet around T5 2014 as there isnt enough data yet for those cars.

We are currently working on Ferruccio and and some PX cars. I did some rims to allready.

Guess the car that uses this rims (both rims fit one car-front and rear) :)

15. LeStrat

LeStrat Registered

Aura X18... good news! :)

Edit: Or even better name "Aura X18 X-Tron Cuatro" XD

16. AK1504

AK1504 Registered

+1

17. jrcn50

jrcn50 Registered

+1

18. vittorio

vittorio Registered

Just thought, wouldn't it be cool if rFactor2 would support a system where owners/buyers of a mod could race with others online which didn't bought the mod? (GT5 did that IIRC)
    Like, the mod contains 6 cars, 2 of them are free to drive even for non owners, the other 4 only owners are allowed to drive but non owners see them in race.
    (so there is a free mod and a non free mod. an option in the mod if car is driveable. and vmods able to create where either free mod or non free mod is installed)

Guess everybody would win:
    * Owners, because they have more ppl to race against
    * Non owners, same.
    * Modder, probably more customers because non owners see the other great cars and want to drive them too.
    * Leagues, could do even races if not all members own the mod.
    * ISI, because whats good to their customers and leagues helps them too.

Just a thought.

19. MapleHamwich

MapleHamwich Registered

The Corvette is free to use. It's difficult when it comes to the "see but not use" in rFactor 2 though. Not sure how they would implement that.

20. McFlex

McFlex Registered

Great idea but i don't think it's worth the outlay. The preorder just sells for 10 Euros. Just think about the costs, it would take to implement this feature into rF2!