ARI Fun Race 4 @ Brianza Alternative 10K

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Fergy, Jun 22, 2012.

1. Navigator

Navigator Registered

Is it correct the server fell out just a few minutes ago or is it just my system?

Don't see "connection lost" but don't see guys driving and reëntering, I can't get on track, also can't write......

2. Fergy

Fergy Registered

looking into it.

3. Kalanur

Kalanur Registered

:(
    So I can't join then, that's bad :(
    Hopefully I can join after that for the next race.

Edit: Will anyone upload a replay or video of it afterwards? Wanna see what I missed then :p

4. 1959nikos

1959nikos Registered

lol, ure ubsolutely sure that Germany will be at the final arent you.
    Ok, Im with you on this, GO GO GO lol

5. Kalanur

Kalanur Registered

Not 100% sure but almost :p Italy and Spain (they will beat Portugal, I guess) are really tough enemies.
    But even if we lose against Italy (good joke!) I will watch the Final. Matches like this only happen every 2 years if you take the World Cup into account. It's not only the match itself, which could be totally boring because nobody wants to lose and goe safety first, it's the whole event. The drama, the unknown, the celebration or frustration. It's a rollercoaster ride of feelings ;)

Hopefully the next track after Brianza will be exciting too. Maybe it will be a whole new track again, we never know what ISI will do :)

6. Fergy

Fergy Registered

Looks like the server problem is coming from the live timing loader. Server will be back on asap.

7. Fergy

Fergy Registered

Welcome to member number 35, joker. Dany and I hope you enjoy ARI and it's fantastic group of member.

Cya on track.

Fergy

8. gorgias1976

gorgias1976 Registered

If Sparks have a slight lower to speed, do they have anything than compensates the Eve's advantage in other tracks? At the moment of choice it was like ...Which I like most as they all seem equal?

9. Fergy

Fergy Registered

I've always felt the Spark handles better and the EVE is faster. I think on a normal circuit you can throw a blanket over the two, it does not matter but on Brianza there an advantage to be in the EVE that's for sure.

10. LordOsx

LordOsx Registered

I agree with Fergy, on tracks like Brianza or Spa, better to have a EVE, but at Monaco, Sparkies are the bests, imo.
    By the way, i personally regret that it is possible to change your car from race to race...:(
    I choose an EVE for all the season, even if on some tracks, it is less competitive than Sparks, i 'd rather everybody do the same...

11. gorgias1976

gorgias1976 Registered

Completely agree. One single car for the season, for the good and for the bad.

12. 1959nikos

1959nikos Registered

Both of you have a point. So I agree on this. I go back to the Spark.
    (...boohoohoo...)

13. Fergy

Fergy Registered

Server back online, problem sorted:)

cya tonight on track.

14. joker68

joker68 Registered

Hi guys, thank you all for accepting me on the group.
    I will introduce myself on the SR4L forum, but short version: I'm a Brazilian, play almost every sim title out there (from flying to racing), and although I will not be able to be present at the practices (working time here), I plan to be present at the races on Sunday.

See you all on tarmac. :)

15. 1959nikos

1959nikos Registered

welcome joker :)

16. Paul_Ceglia

Paul_Ceglia Registered

The funny things is I did a race with AI @ 115% and let me tell you those sparks kept right up with the eve's.....it was epic
    I also tried out Bradham for the first time today @ monza it was fu#kin awesome! What a fun car to drive and it didn't take too long to get the hang of it either I look forward to racing you guys in the BT20's or F2's when we can take the training wheels off lol ;)..........

DISCLAIMER:
    Training wheels is intended as a joke please do not take offense because I still need them at this point as well...... :p

17. 1959nikos

1959nikos Registered

Brabhams are really sweet at Monza, first time I could control sliding in Lesmo.
    Dream come true really!!!

18. gorgias1976

gorgias1976 Registered

I think the F2 are the natural next step for this league, as soon as everything is consolidated.
    In my opinion, a posible future could be racing F2s and F3s at the same time, and later in the future, F1s, F2s and F3s altogether, so everybody drives what he/she feels comfortable with and points come depending on the category (like le mans 24h race, where diferent type of cars race toguether and fight in their own class).
    Other posibility could be doing as motorbikes do. Three following races. Once for each category.

19. LordOsx

LordOsx Registered

I'd like races with 2 or 3 categories too !! :D

20. 1959nikos

1959nikos Registered

Id really love that!
    Perhaps Fergy can think of a fair way to divide people in categories.