Head shake

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by argo0, Jun 16, 2012.

1. pleclair

pleclair Registered

Cockpit Vibration Mult1="1.20000" // Primary aerodynamic vibration multiplier affects eyepoint position (base magnitude is in VEH or cockpit file)
    Cockpit Vibration Freq1="38.00000" // Primary rate of vibration affects eyepoint position (higher framerates allow higher rates)
    Cockpit Vibration Mult2="1.20000" // Secondary aerodynamic vibration multiplier affects eyepoint orientation (base magnitude is in VEH or cockpit file)
    Cockpit Vibration Freq2="44.00000" // Secondary rate of vibration affects eyepoint orientation
    Car Vibration Mult1="1.60000" // Primary engine vibration multiplier affects position of cameras attached directly to the car
    Car Vibration Mult2="1.30000" // Secondary engine vibration multiplier affects orientation of cameras attached directly to the car

I found rF2 cockpit vibration too toned down for my liking... This looks better to me... your mileage may vary... :)

It looks like this in a Formula 2 around Silverstone

2. Backmarker

Backmarker Registered

punt!
    the rfactor2 camera shaking is overdone with cockpit vibration and head movement set to zero. I hope these recommendations from several years ago(!) work in the current build.
    :)

3. schigara

schigara Registered

My steering wheel is sitting about 3 inches from the screen so I don't like to see the car shake or move at all. It looks silly and is unnerving when the wheel bolted to my desk is static while the car and dash bob and weave all over the screen so I set the cockpit vibration and yaw to 0. I like the world view to shake a bit at high speed but that's it.